View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
Jean

Re: Early stage treatment discussion

AA,
Yes I put the video up and said I thought it was worth viewing. Yes you have the right to question, but what purpose does your question and debate offer?
I am unclear as to what you are questioning, the video, the dr. me? The fact that the videdo is worth viewing or unworthy of viewing? You make statements that the video is pro chemo etc. when the dr. is not advocating anything less than making proper treatment choices based on biopsey and evaluation of such.
A statment that the video is worth viewing you debate with me ?
You quesiton and debate that the dr. did not state herceptin with chemo clearly, I think the very point of the video is being missed.
I thought she was very clear and the video would present a service to new memebers.

There is no room for this type of debating on the board. We are only here for one reason....to help each other. This type of questioning and behavior does not serve the board or the members. Hopefully those who view the video
read the thread will benefit from it even if they only get one good bit of information, then it is successful.

I think this type of behavior is rather sad and offers nothing to our members.
ER+ 90% / PR-, Her2+++ by FISH
Ki-67 40%
Arimidex 5/05
Radiation 32 trt, 5/30/05
Oncotype DX test 4/17/06, 31% high risk
TOPO 11 neg. 4/06
Stopped Arimidex 5/06
TCH 5/06, 6 treatments
Herceptin 5/06 - for 1 yr.
9/06 Completed chemo
Started Femara Sept. 2006

Last edited by Jean; 08-26-2010 at 10:03 PM..
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote