View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
kiwigirl

Location: Matakana which is one hour north of Auckland, New Zealand.
Re: Sorry to bring it up again but.....Peptide Vaccine in Seattle

Thank you for all the information on flights and accommodation and bit on what to expect. Everything does really help with the planing process as it is a little bit of guess work from NZ.

I'm sorry i should have post the trial that i applied for. If you look at clinicaltrials.gov the trial number is NCT00343109 or you can go to the Tumor Vaccine Group - University of Washington.

This trial is for people who are currently on Herceptin and still have at least six months to go still on Herceptin. You have to be stage 3b,3c or IV with either NED or stable disease.

I thought I should post this as people tend to miss the window of opportunity to get on this trial as its something maybe for newcomers to think about.

Thank you so much for your help Courtney. I think you are probably on a different trial to me as what I'm looking at only has 6 visit to Seattle. If this a go then I would think July is the time I'll be going to Seattle. In which case I'll send you an email to see if your there at the same time.

It would be nice to meet other Her2 friends. I hope this gives you NED as well from what I've read it does look very promising.

All the best.

Kind regards
Jacqui
kiwigirl is offline   Reply With Quote