View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #19
Bill

Re: FIVE & 1/2 years NED in my head

Congratulations, Steph, and thanks for all you do for all of us. You are truly one of a kind and very special. Just last night Joe and I were grilling out (he likes his ribeye steak medium rare with 2 or 3 pieces of bacon laid across the top and if you really want to impress him serve it to him with a small side of chimichurri sauce. Whenever I cook for Joe I like to have a "fake steak" that I flip around alot just for show, you know, with alot of sizzle and pizzazz. He loves that sizzle. He looks every time.) He looked up at the sky, took a healthy swig of his gin and tonic, and said, "you know, Bill, that StephN is one hell of a gal. Hey! You're not overcooking that steak are you?" I jumped a foot in the air. For those who don't know Joe, you never, ever want to overcook his steak. "No, Joe, it's gonna be just perfect, just like last Saturday, honest! Yeah, I agree, StephN is a real sweetie." "Ok then, Bill, I think it's time that you brought that steak over here and oh, yeah, PM Steph for me and tell her congratulations"