View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #11
tdonnelly

Re: To ALL - Please Remember Our Focus

Cervical Cancer came first for me Undiagnosed all these years. 1999 at Gyn. exam for numerous boils/discharge at pelvis site for 10 years then to Left Breast 2006 (underneath) then to Right Breast Numerous along the side of Right Breast: Dx: 10/06 Invasive HER2+ 2
Thyroid (Hurtle Cell) 3 nodules: 1992 Unresolved Hyper/Hypo due to bc treatments. Pap smears inaccurate reports, numerous TSH inaccurate, severe vein damage due to unprofessional medical lab draws at LCM Hospital/Evergrn Park and Oak Forest Hospital-Cook County. Port for life..............

For those of us with Large Skin Tags on our Scalp do not dye your hair: Ongoing Brain Disfunction/Cysts/Anerism Brain swells: I have dyed my hair/perms since age 16. WEB MD states breast boils do not mean bc: 3 of our sisters at Komen all had same experience; please inform Web MD their findings for us are wrong.

Sorry Joe & friends here at HER2+ my daughter's life story in Illinois is very political: Tamara Donnelly vs State of Illinois; I ask that all just listen to the facts as the story is told in the Courts of Philadelphia under Janet Reno, my friend and myself.

I am a bc veteran with a family who still does not understand our daily challenges.............SSI/Medicare/Nash Law of CHGO- $7000.00 I want my money back...............

Take Care one and All Here and Komen. We are printing all my thoughts here for My Historical Journal of BC for my family. Know our New President cares and read my letter to him here in WI. He is working to develop a new responsible program for all of us so we dont go through all this waiting 3 years for SSI/Medicare and help us with all our needs throughout our epidemic of bc journeys.

Best Regards,
Adriamycin x 4/Cytoxin x 4/Taxol x 4
Herceptin x 17
Radiation: 5 1/2 weeks
Second Reoccurrance: August 2010
Right Breast Masectomy
12 doses of Taxol
1 yr of Herceptin
tdonnelly is offline   Reply With Quote