View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
margiermc

Re: Kathleen Sebelius made an Important Statement

Scattered?? No, I'm Scared! Do you have breast cancer, Rich??

I was only trying to post that Kathleen Sebelius is Sec. of the Dept., the task force giving guidelines is under her nose.

I traveled to Washington for six months - 24 plane rides, had my last vaccine on Monday - and Tuesday in Dullas Airport Washington DC - the news has the recent guidelines. Thank you, for the Washington Post - I also read the newspapers and watch the news.

The vaccine is the reason why I went on this site, to find other's that received it - and to let other's know about it, comments like this is not needed.

I went to college Rich, had 6 years of education k-6, reading k-12/mast. lib. info. science, I research everything, just like my clinical trial. My husband is a an engineer, my son is 19 in Airforce ROTC 2nd liet., electrical engineer major - no. 10 in his class, my daughter is no. 5 in her h.s. and accepted in major unversities, wants to be a pediatrician.

I seem to have to prove my education on this website, along with intelligence. My breast cancer is an emotional journey - and, it's ridiculous, trying to spread awareness about a vaccine and now this recent guidelines, Im just letting others know, this came out of the seats of our very own government - and your tax dollars paid for it!

Sorry for posting - will not post on this site anymore - I will find more compassionate area's to get emotinoal support.

Margie

DCIS, liver met, NED in 10 Wks.
Clinical Trial - Vaccine in Seattle, traveled from
sunny Tampa, Florida for six months, 24 plane rides, 9 hrs each way, exhausted - tired, but made medical history, for future breast cancer survivors. Proud of Myself!
margiermc is offline   Reply With Quote