Thread: Dr. Susan Love
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
Nancy L

Re: Dr. Susan Love

The best way to "debunk" the new recommendation is with DATA, the same method they say they used to arrive at these conclusions. Does this website have the capability to send an e-mail to every person who has ever registered? It would be helpful to get a reply from every women who was under the age of 50 when they were first diagnosed with breast cancer with an answer to these questions----Was your breast cancer found via mammogram? If not, how was it detected? This data could then be compiled and published.

I had faithful mammograms from the age of 40 and at age 58 was diagnosed with stage IIIC breast cancer. It was never detected on mammogram. My late sister, diagnosed with State III breast cancer at age 47 had a similiar story to mine. We both had our mammograms done at some of the best facilities in the US--i.e., UCLA and Stanford University. So I have always been skeptical of the technology. It has been a big big money maker for the physicians and hospitals. If the new guidelines are appropriate, why did it take them over 30 years to come to this conclusion---the timing is a little suspicious.

I would also say that this recommendation is just the first of what will be coming under Obamacare. Health care rationing is on it's way.
Nancy L is offline   Reply With Quote