View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #23
Karen Wheel

Re: I just hate this part of the whole thing....

Irene -
Sorry to hear about this news... wow - you had to have been shocked the new tumors in the brain.

I have seen the pH diet work very well for those who are brave enough to give up most fun food (cafe, sweets and animal products!) ... I would suggest you buy the book that changed my life and see if you can do a counter attack (along with the doctors orders) with diet and nutrition to try to shrink (and it can happen) the tumors and heal your body. The book is simple to understand and lays out a very clear game plan on how to combat cancer with diet and nutrition.

I'm doing it and many of my new found cancer-chick friends are doing it too with success! Now, I'm new at this battle, but I plan to NEVER see the "c" word again in my body. However, I am taking responsibility for my end of the bargin for my bodies immune system health.

The book is:
A Cancer Battle Plan Sourcebook
By: David Frahm
Make sure you get this book as there are 2 Cancer Battle plans - the first one he wrote with his wife Ann, however this book is more complete and has more information.
amazon.com has them - usually can even buy a used copy for like half price or less.

It changed my life, and gave me hope - and also personal power over my body and my destiny.

Hope this helps!
Live long!!!!!!! Karen
3-09 – Right Quadrantectomy. Clear margins.
3 lymph nodes taken - all clear
Tumor results: Stage 1, 1.5 cm, Her2 +++
Est positive 80% - Prog 10% - Ki67 postive 30%
4-09 – Became a vegan! pH balance of body - cancer can't grow in neutral pH!
4-09 Started Herceptin & Chemo (9 weeks of Navelbine *)
* FYI - when coupled with Herceptin has the same results as more toxic chemo. No brainer!
8-09 - 30 RADS
9-09 - Said NO to hormone therapy
4-10 Finished Herceptin!!!!

7-10 PET Scan & other exams .... All clear! YIPPEE!!!!
11-10 Breast, organ Ultrasounds and lung x-rays all clear no changes ... NED!

2-25-2011 --- 2 years from surgery and NED!!!!!!
7-2011 Clear bone scan and full body and head MRI! NED! NED! NED! ;-)[/SIZE]
Karen Wheel is offline   Reply With Quote