View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #20
Lien

Re: ~This Sounds So Terrible Of Me, Please Forgive Me

Dear Marie,
You are exhausted and you need help. I'm glad you contacted hospice. Watching someone you love so much suffer the way Ed is suffering now, is perhaps even harder than suffering yourself. And there's been more this year, the death of your MIL for instance. It's more than anyone could bear.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps Ed doesn't want to leave you. Have you talked about how you see your life after he's gone? Would it help him to know that you will be able to cope? Does he hate seeing you this way? Does he feel responsible for what's happening with you? Perhaps you can discuss these things.

I am sending you a great big hug, all the way from the Netherlands, Europe. And did you know that hugs grow, while travelling through the air? They become bigger, and warmer, and much huggier! I've added some waves of relaxation and healing energy for good measure.

We all love you, you know!

Love

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote