View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
tricia keegan

Re: ~This Sounds So Terrible Of Me, Please Forgive Me

Marie,

I think it's wonderful that you can be so honest and upfront about your feelings to us although of course my heart goes out to both of you suffering like this.
I think, just like there comes a time when a cancer patient calls a halt and knows they're tired, that applies also to a caregiver and these feelings are normal and honest and best spoken out loud.
Of course you're tired, you must be exhausted and simply down trodden by now! I think all of us with any compassion for what our caregivers go through acknowledge this as a fact.
You've both fought this so bravely together, and you have been a living walking Angel for Ed and many other's here on the board...but what about Marie??? Who's there to pick you up??
I really don't have any wonderful inspiring words of advice Marie, but simply wanted you to know I hear you and sympathize so much with both of you. xxx
Things have a way of not staying the same and working out, maybe not always to our liking but my wish is for you and Ed to find peace wherever that may lie
Hang in there, we're listening ....
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote