View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
Karen Wheel

Thank you - response

Thanks for the note back - I understand your postion, however I still doubt that drugs are the ultimate answer. I am doing the conventional therapy but also changing drastically my diet and what I am putting in my body - so I can hopefully stop the cancer in its tracks so it won't come back. My issue with drug companies is the pricing (yes, they have great risk) but also that only a "drug" can be called a cure... if there was money in vegetables we would all have all kinds of clinical studies and proof that changing the PH in our bodies (by mostly eating veg and not eating animal products or processed foods) is enough to save us from EVER getting cancer .... and can actually reverse the effects of cancer and disolve tumors. Our bodies are that amazing that they can vitually heal themselves.

That was my rant - that there is too much money in the cure .... in general - and I find where there is money, yes, there is motivation, however ... there is also the "power" card and with power there is cruption. Plain and simple.

In regards to overall - I have my opinions, and I wholeheartedly respect yours - and I know that many of us are searching for a road that will save, or prolong our lives. So, no offense taken on my behalf.

As for living in Italy, the health care system here, I am sure is flawed, but my experience has been unbelievably good. And - the no-cost thing is amazing. I do not work here so I am again, lucky. However my fiance does and he pays a lot in taxes, but .... they have a lot of benefits here (not just health care), so everyone is paying for them and everyone is eligable to have health care --- even at 4-8K a treatment for Herceptin. I ... in turn, Thank God for that.

Take care and good luck in the fight!
:-) K
Karen Wheel is offline   Reply With Quote