Thread: For Marie
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 05:52 AM   #12
Mary Jo

Dear Marie,,,,,

I'm so happy that you decided to share your heart with us also about your grandma (almost hates to call her "grandma" that sounds too nice of a word - sorry) You need to get those feelings out too and who better than to us who love you. Plain and simple...she is wrong....and unkind (it took a while to come up with that "nice" word) She is obviously a bitter, unhappy woman who relishes on TRYING to make others feel as unhappy as herself. Notice I used the word "TRYING!" Whatever you do Marie, do NOT let her do this to you. Giving in to her demands I suppose is something you have to do (rent etc.) but rising above her awful demeanor is something you CAN do and you do everyday. YOU are a light in her darkness, whether you realize it or not. Shine on sweet Marie.

I continue to hold you and Ed in my prayers. Such a hard journey to walk. My heart breaks for you both. God is using you Marie, I can see it. Even through the sadness I can see you "light." The "love" you show to others is incredible. You are someone for us to learn from.

Love you and please give Ed a gentle hug from me. Tell him my prayers for God's comfort and peace to surround him are real and I pray he can feel that love.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED