View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
jml

Hi~
Welcome to our little family, but as we always say, wish we could have met under different circumstances.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful news! Celebrate! You deserve it! The first phases of diagnosis, surgery and treament are so stressful, frightening & chaotic. I truly believe a positive response to treatment for any one of us is a victory for ALL of us.
Please keep us posted about the lymph node bx (biopsy) results. Keep in mind, even if you do have disease in the node(s), it too is shrinking, shrinking, shrinking away like the primary tumor!

I'm so encouraged by your response to Tykerb/Herceptin and will be anxiously looking for more news about this combo. I've recently switched from Herceptin (+various chemos) to Tykerb +Xeloda, as it seems I had become desensitized to herceptin. I'm hoping to be able to drop the Xeloda & switch back to Herceptin with my Tykerb.

Welcome again. You'll find much support, compassion, wisdom, guidance and a soft place to fall when you need it or a swift kick of encouragement, if that's in order!

Keep the Faith~

Jml
jml is offline   Reply With Quote