View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #13
Chelee

In all due respect to Steph & others I totally agree with Pink on this one. It's alright for people to express their feelings, but to be directly mean spirited towards someone is just uncalled for.

It’s just awful that we now have members that have to think twice about posting their good results, or an encouraging story of hope. We have several if not more people that are now afraid to post & that should concern all of us. I know what it feels like to not be comfortable posting here after someone criticized me harshly for asking a question once. Since that time I've never felt comfortable asking a question again. I absolutely hate the idea that anyone else on this board should feel the same way.

It’s so simple...if you don't like something just don't click on that link. This board is organized and set-up nicely. It makes it real easy to pick and choose what you are interested in reading. If someone has a personal issue with another...Joe also has that covered too...its called "Private message".

Closing the thread is not always the answer...everyone should have a right to be heard if they are being respectful to the others.

Let it be known that I like Andi's posts & I don't want others making decisions for me on what is allowed on this board & what's not. (With the exception of Joe & Christine)

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.

Last edited by Chelee; 07-03-2009 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Spelling...
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote