Thread: Please !!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #42
nitewind

Here I am, late again but I'm here.
I just want to say that I love this board and these people so much that I don't know what I would do or what I would have done without them.
When I first came here, I was newly diagnosed and panic stricken. As I read along, I became encouraged to add a post or a thought (I'm not very good at that,as you may have noticed). I read of everyones treatments and found a lot of them were like mine.
I was given so much encouragement that I suddenly got to thinking.."hey, I just might make it afterall".
Like everyone else, I've done my share of crying here but I've also been overjoyed. I guess that's the way it is in life....good and bad. But, I always know where I can come either for advice or just companionship and understanding. No one can understand me like the people on this board.
I am so utterly amazed and encouraged by so many here. When I read Maryanns posts, all that she's been thru, and still....look at the smile on her face. It gives me so much hope. After being here so long, I now have that "Never give up" attitude, and it's all thanks to all of you here. I wish I could give something back, just know that I love all of you and you're always in my prayers.
Big warm hugs
2 cm/ 0 nodes
Lumpectomy rt breast on 7/26/06
ER/PR- / Her2+++
A/C x 4
finished taxotere 2/07
finished 33 rads
Herceptin finished 12/07/07 Yippee!
nitewind is offline   Reply With Quote