View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #19
mamacze

Dear Bo,
When I think of this Her2Support web site; I think of Lolly. Way back in 2004, when I first logged on, scared to death of my cancer and lost in the maize of clinical trials, your dear sweet angelic mama came swooping in to calm me right down. With a smile in her words, she explained that this diagnosis is not an immediate death sentence. she put me in touch with other sisters who are living with a metastatic diagnosis. She introduced me to the Seattle clinical trials - my only regret is that I didn't have the opportunity to get (and give!) a real time hug from her.
How fortunate she was to have you...a son who loves you; why there is no greater gift on earth to a mama than that.
Your mom always had a kind word, thoughts of encouragement and a smile in her voice. I can only imagine the joyful memories she left as a gift for you to cherish.
Thank you for logging on. It is a wonderful ray of light to communicate with Lolly's son....Lolly's sun.....she has left us with radiant memories...we loved chatting with her ... she certainly earned her wings; she will be sorely missed.
Love Kim from Ct

2004 - Stage 4, mets to 4 lobes of lungs and liver, lumpectomy, er/pr -, her2 neu+++, Herceptin and Navelbine then Herceptin only.

2005 - Breast Ca vaccinations with the Tumor Vaccine Group in Seattle

2011 - Still Herceptin only and NED

2011, June - STOPPED Herceptin and kicked up my heels!

2012, February - 1 small tumor came back to haunt me in my lungs - back on Herceptin only, tumor stable.

2015, November - tumor on lungs removed (Segmentectomy), back on Herceptin only
Received U of W vaccine clinical "booster" Vaccine

2022 On Herceptin and NED continues - WOOT WOOT!
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote