View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #88
Bill

The Ballad of John and Yoko, the Beatles. (Flori,,,,,,,,,woohoooo!!!,,,, thank God you've finally got a comma! and a hot one at that! I can't tell you how many nights I've tossed and turned, exhausted and sweaty, staring up at the ceiling fan turning 'round and 'round, and thinking, dammit the blur of that blade looks just like a comma, but our poor Flori has no comma....she's comma-less....and then my girl wakes up and says, "Bill, what's wrong?!" "Nothing, honey,,,,go back to sleep" "It's Flori again and her comma-less self isn't it? Isn't it!!??" "Baby, I can't help it! Think about it! The girl has to try to write and sound smart, but....she has no comma...imagine if you were her...it would suck!" "Bill, we could try to send her some" "Pshaww, that back-fired big-time on me. What do you think I've got in all those boxes crammed up in the attic?") Flori, Flori, morning Glory! Tonight I will sleep the sleep of the redeemed,,,,,,,(Lord, thank you for returning Flori's comma, and if it is in your Plan, protect us from the loss of our colon/semicolon. My basement is already full of commas and my UPS man is out of work. Protect us all from ill will, Amen)