View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
norwegian

Red face what would I do without you?

Thank you all - for your kind and sweet replies!! It makes me feel much better just to think of it, - that I'm not alone..
As for the pet scan machines - we don't have many in Norway, and they are not being used to calm patients down. This is what I was told by my onc. And - if I use my brain,- I understand why. We don't have health insurances. We pay for services until a limit - (each year) and after that everything - doctors, important medicines, xrays - it is all free. The limit is about 285 dollar. We can not buy a pet scan for own money.

I do have lymphedema, and see a physical therapist every second week, but... I'm so fed up!!

I do not have hormones. I have no medications any more (except sleeping pills - which really give me a nice timeout I must admit)

Anyway. My sleep problems and complains..Yes, - I think you are right. I am depressed. I am, I really am. Your answers is such an eyeopener!
I will go to my doctor tomorrow and ask for help.
Thank you again, It is so comforting that you are there!
I can feel all the hugs...
Tomorrow, then...My new life will start.
Lucky me...

Diagnosed Dec 06, tumor 1.3cm. 1/10 node. PR/ER-, Her2+, DCIS, Mascetomy right side. FEC100 x4, Taxol x4, 25 Radiations, Herceptin finished in June 08. Lymphedema right arm
norwegian is offline   Reply With Quote