Thread: Reporting in!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
TriciaK

Reporting in!

Thanks to all the prayers, the news is pretty good about the angiogram yesterday. The doctor did do it all without anesethia which I wasn't too happy about, but the news is good that he didn't have to do a stent or say I need more heart surgery. He did say that since my last angiogram in March 2008 I evidently had another heart attack, because the lowest tip of my heart is now not functioning.The heart can manage without it, though. I can think of several times when I had chest pain that might have been a heart attack, but since I am allergic to the ER I guess it got better on its own. He also said I had had a clot in my heart but it was now almost gone, which is good news. Of course I have to be on some new meds to thin my blood and hopefully keep it all working fine. So I am back home with a very sore inner right groin but I will keep on keeping on! Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes. When I was in the cath lab I kept thinking of all the wonderful people praying for me, and I knew everything would all be fine! I love you and appreciate you, fellow warriors! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote