View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
rinaina

Sheila, so sorry you have been ill for so long. I do have a suggestion. When I feel illness coming on I take oil of oregano immediately and in 99% of the time it works like a charm. I have several different forms of it. Capsules, oil of oregano drops and a flask of oregano juice. If getting sick or already sick I take 6 capsules 3x a day and or 15 drops of oil of oregano in a small amount of juice, very small amount of juice as it tastes terrible. If I am still feeling sick I drink the oil of oregano juice which also tastes terrible. Even if you are already sick, it will minimize your discomfort and make it so you are able to function. North American makes good oregano products. You can also find oregano oil and capsules at health stores or at Whole Foods. North American makes super oregano oil which is stronger then those sold at stores and works better. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon. It certainly doesn't hurt to try this, but check with dr to make sure it's okay while on chemo. Also, have you taken Neulasta or Procrit to help with blood counts? Just a thought.
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote