View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #26
Mary Jo

Hi Bill...

I'm so happy you shared this with us here. I've been wondering about you a lot lately and wondered how everything was going with your "angel." It sounds as if things are going quite well........ and I couldn't be happier for you. You know.......when this "angel" became a part of your and Nicola's life......God knew already what was going to happen. Possibly that is why this angel in particular became a part of your life. Do I doubt God works this way? NOT in the least. God works in mysterious ways and He has a plan for each of us. I believe God has decided to bless you with new, sweet love after all you've went through and all the love you've given. You surely do deserve this new love and so, by the way, does your "angel!" She is blessed to have found you as you are to have found her.

Such a fantastic story.........such happiness and love.........I think we all needed to hear that.

Thank you Bill for all you've "given" to us here. You truly have been an encouragment and blessing to each one of us.

Thanking God for your new found blessing of love.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED