View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
Chelee

Maryann, That is wonderful. Big congratulations on your bone marrow Birthday...two yrs already! Woo hoo...way to go. I can only imagine the emotions that hit you when you realized it. You've been through alot and come so far. It can't be said enough on what a true inspiration you are to all of us.

And I certainly hear you loud and clear when it comes to "counting my blessings". All of your doctors old and new must be blown away by you. I'm sure most of them just keep scratching their heads wondering what the deal is with you. Things slow you down at times...but not for long and your up and full speed ahead. You are just absolutely amazing.

Again...BIG CONGRATULATIONS...go out and celebrate if you can fit that into your already crazy non-stop schedule. lol Your always in my thoughts and prayers...and here's to another 50 plus some bone marrow Birthdays to come. Enjoy!

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote