View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #39
tdonnelly

Christine & Joe & HER2 Friends,

What color was everyone's Herceptin Mixture? As I posted earlier that my one year protocol was a clear mixture/every 3 weeks/ approx. 17 treatments in all.

My first chemo packet was not prepared properly and caused me serious side effects. Although I reported them in writing to my original Oncologist the hospital where I have received all my treatments does not follow through and is under investigation for serious Medical Ethics relating to Conduct & Procedures.

I had two Aunt die of Cancer and witnessed both of their reactions to Chemo Mixtures both Standard and Trials. Meyer Medical -went Bankrupt and All records in some Storage Junk Box that no one can locate or have access too. In Illinois we have a very Serious Problem for All Medical procedures and care.

Our family members and Sisters here die of Breast Cancer, most probably have not had an autopsy performed at the time of their death and any medical mistakes or errors are buried with them.

Take Care All and please think about what I am saying here today. Breast Cancer is at Epidemic proportions with alot of money being made and for over 25+ have no concrete Answers or Cure...................
Tamara
HER2+ Invasive Ductal Carcinoma 10/2006
tdonnelly is offline   Reply With Quote