View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:48 AM   #13
RobinP

RB, thanks for the information on Tuna, I knew about the mercury risks and that is one reason why I don't eat it everyday, although, I do love Tuna, much more than other omega three fish. Because of mercury risks, I end up taking supplements of omega three more often than fish food sources. Thanks for the article on flaxseed that sites downregulation of her2. Whoa, if I had seen that prior to surgery, I would have filled up on flaxseed muffins-yum.

Tom, good to see you again. Thanks for the very extensive list, it will take me awhile to digest it all-haha. Yes, orange peel on the list. That is another odd item that I happen to like. which specifically downregulates her2.

PS.
THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD WAS TO GET PEOPLE TO THINK ABOUT TAKING MULTIPLE NATURAL DOWNREGULATING FOODS/DRINKS/SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP DOWNREGUALTE HER2 RATHER THAN FOCUSING ON JUST ONE OR TWO BECAUSE HER2 IS A ROBUST MULTI-PATH NETWORK THAT MAY BE CHALLENGING TO BLOCK.

OLD LINK TO DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS(THANKS RHONDA)
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/sho...027#post174027
SUMMARY OF THAT LIST WHICH SPECIFICALLY DOWNREGULATES HER2-

TUMERIC/CURCUMIN
CABBAGE. BRUSSEL SPROUTS, BROCOLLI, KALE, CAULIFLOWER
ONIONS, PARSLEY, ORANGE PEEL, CHAMOMILE
FLAXSEED

PS. (SEE POST LINK ABOVE TO SEE HOW THESE SUPPLEMENTS DECREASE HER2 VIA SUPPORTING ARTICLES)

Last edited by RobinP; 09-17-2008 at 08:21 AM..
RobinP is offline   Reply With Quote