Thread: update on me
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #7
gracie's mom

Hi Superwoman-just wanted to say that I am glad you are doing well. I guess I am too early in my chemo to offer advice (diagnosed 7/14/08). I do want to tell you I am thinking about you and your dad and hope he is doing well. My mom is 84 and doesn't walk too well due to arthritis in spine. I know it is an extra worry when we go thru this and I think what if something happened to her? We just pray instead of worry and I have placed it in God's hands and will follow what he wants me to do and let Him be in control for awhile. That was a weak spot for me (giving up control) and since diagnosed I think God has finally shown me something I have no control over-except to pray and keep a good attitude. Hmmmmmm reckon he has a plan for me and for each of us. I think He does and it also keeps me positive that He plans me to get thru this to use what He is teaching and showing me. Sorry if I get off track or longwinded, I start replying and just keep going. Again know I will be thinking of you and thanks for listening.

I gain strength, courage
and confidence
by every experience in which
I must stop and look fear in the face...
We must do the the things
that we think we cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt
gracie's mom is offline   Reply With Quote