View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 02:40 AM   #34
lilyecuadorian

Question here it go again

well first thank you for all of this great whishes, Wednesday I went to have my prosedure back (2) and everything was ready ,But I told my doctor if it was normal that all these day in the past I was with high fever,and he ask say "no"and I was with too much unconfort too...so he imediatly send a ct scan that way we dont any bad surprise , doctor come and he said not the great news that you want to hear but is something else that we can do it because from the 5 tumors that I have only one have increse inmensaly and was the same tumor one the firt was told that was a cyst and then a cyst with tumor (combination) and it was growuing with out control , so the doctor want to aspired with a neddle biopcia and guess what? doct aspire 1 liter and half blood from the liver tummor (that was 1 liter n haft that is a full supply of food for a vimpire for a week)inmidiatly I fell the diferent in my belly compare to the other side and he said I want to see you again see if in 10 days we can go get with the procedure sir spheres ,,for the moment I dont have fever anymore already 2 days (well I though I was cheeting sancer said that with this new treamtment I will take care and with not too much pain ,,,so my dear Marie G my monstership diploma is taking very hard I hope I can get graduaete this year all these time the fever everyday was for the cancer now again one more time and petrefaid , scare ,fear and any name you want to call it there are on me thuesday have my appoiment with my brain doc and soo far that is it and thank for all those wel whishes and I now coming from a good source ...of love and support
her2+++ and ER+PR+ from32 nodes 4 positives
mastectomy right breast chemo before surgery herceptin/carboplatin/taxotere ,clear and surgery have radiation 20, `& then herceptin and tamoxifen
NED until Aug/07 body only then 'n June 04-06-07 .1 lesion of 1.6 cm on cerebellum ...novalis ,open sugery
5m.m brain met again novalis, 4mm.In the liver. Waiting 2 months now 3 tumors enroll on T-MCC trial start first infusion Nov 5/07 at Dec 17 scan show one tumor despair the 2nd and 3th diminish Doc said great results until March/08 ct scan show progression
03-05-08 start tykerb & xeloda

Last edited by lilyecuadorian; 09-06-2008 at 02:46 AM..
lilyecuadorian is offline   Reply With Quote