View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 04:53 AM   #4
lilyecuadorian

well I ddint post lalety because I wasnt felt good...everyday fever,nausea,full fatigue ..headache ...I went to the Doc and he said all this is expected ..sometimes I thinking is worst then quimo ? anyways I Have appoiment for second treatment on Sep 3 at 1pm...my Oncology Doc thinking maybe the fever is because the body is refusing to have a dead tissue inside ??? who know until ct scan is made it ...is terrible how I felling sometimes ..if is not in the morning is in the afternoon .....but I cant scape for all this side effects ...I know my liver enzime are much less then before I did the spheres ...!!!
I have to thank you Marie, kavy , Paty etc for all your post ...I be worried about this side but the fatigue make think I get tomorrow !!! forgive me for this late update ..oh plus the aromisin give me back pain and some headache, muscle pain ...nausea ......so I pray that next treatment is less acumulative then this ....as much days are passing worst that I felling ....but now is my 17 days and I felling a little bit better ...when I went to see my Doc for the sphere he said that I look good ...and doing good ...he said others come in wheelchair and can talk to much ....but I was felling like crap ? with medicine I felt much better ....
her2+++ and ER+PR+ from32 nodes 4 positives
mastectomy right breast chemo before surgery herceptin/carboplatin/taxotere ,clear and surgery have radiation 20, `& then herceptin and tamoxifen
NED until Aug/07 body only then 'n June 04-06-07 .1 lesion of 1.6 cm on cerebellum ...novalis ,open sugery
5m.m brain met again novalis, 4mm.In the liver. Waiting 2 months now 3 tumors enroll on T-MCC trial start first infusion Nov 5/07 at Dec 17 scan show one tumor despair the 2nd and 3th diminish Doc said great results until March/08 ct scan show progression
03-05-08 start tykerb & xeloda
lilyecuadorian is offline   Reply With Quote