View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 08:33 AM   #16
lilyecuadorian

Hi, My dear friends , thank for all those warm wishes, I'm so happy to hear them ,thank you MarieG ..
friday 08-08-08
6.30 am ....went to hospital ..
8.00 sign some papers etc
9.00 blood test
10.00 some IV's
11.00 shoot (they forget to give a prescriptio that I suppose to have 8 days before the prosedure , they said we sorry we forget you know this things happen ..so they give a shoot dont know the name
12.00 I went to have sir spheres ...dont felt no pain because they used 3 diferent relax or pain killers
maybe
3.00 pm they did like nuclear ct (but not ct scan no risk at all they said ) it was more then 90 minutes only for my liver
5.00pm Doctor come talk to me and said that he change the game while he was doing so, so he did the sphere in all the 5 tumors...and he want to wait 6 weeks to do it again and mean while I can have quimo (that was my only concern) for all this time with out protection ...in the 19 of aug he will check how thin are going .and after the 6 week we start again ..and them if there any left overs or not we will do it like we dis with my brain doctor targering radiation (novalis like gamma knife) just to make sure ...
he give to me like 7 medecine : hidrocodene pain killer , santac for my stomach, pantoprazole main medecine because is for my stomach dont get ulceras ,citrofloxacin antibiotic, sucraalfate after meals, 5 days of steroids antinflamatory staff a lot of fluid a A LOT OF FLUIDS so that way is more easy to handle it !!!
I can wait until wednesday to see my doc oncology to talk about with quimo he will give all this 6 weeks ....that is it for the moment; but last nigh I sleep much better becasue in my mind in my soul I was alusinate and thinking that those stuped bad cell are having hard time and I can see them cry and yelling for help and it was bean full with radiation everywhere insult me and my doc ...that we are cruel ....haters etc etc oh how I hate them ....never hate in my live like to this UN-INVITE stuped cells .....is never abudam or a lot to said that you are my special friends ...and I love you everyone ...this is for my dear friend Kareneng that I know she is readind this and laught about it and say "hun you be ok dont worry, you are going to beat this beast ..." I love you kareneg dosent matter where you are my friend I love you ...you are my strengh ... I will send a nice card to Lisa .. i just dont have ready yet ....
her2+++ and ER+PR+ from32 nodes 4 positives
mastectomy right breast chemo before surgery herceptin/carboplatin/taxotere ,clear and surgery have radiation 20, `& then herceptin and tamoxifen
NED until Aug/07 body only then 'n June 04-06-07 .1 lesion of 1.6 cm on cerebellum ...novalis ,open sugery
5m.m brain met again novalis, 4mm.In the liver. Waiting 2 months now 3 tumors enroll on T-MCC trial start first infusion Nov 5/07 at Dec 17 scan show one tumor despair the 2nd and 3th diminish Doc said great results until March/08 ct scan show progression
03-05-08 start tykerb & xeloda
lilyecuadorian is offline   Reply With Quote