View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #7
G. Ann

Hi All,
What a great group of "sisters" to share your ways of coping with the waiting period. I did hear from radiologist this afternoon and it's kind of the "gray" area news--findings were atypical. Maybe it's on the way to become cancer or maybe it never will develop. The recommendation is for an excisional biopsy in case something was missed. Since I was strongly considering a prophylactic mastectomy as this is my third biopsy & scare in four years, I don't know if that's necessary. The radiologist was calling the surgeon and I'm sure I'll hear by the end of the week what his suggestion would be.

All of the posts were so reassuring. I didn't feel preached to, but very peace-filled in reading all of your wisdom. We can all use and turn to prayer, toes/fingers crossed, good thoughts being sent, along with leaning on family/friends, having fun, listening to good music, exercise to get the frustration out, and a glass of wine now and then. Meds are good too when needed.

Thanks again for your pearls of wisdom. I'm so impressed and grateful for this website.
Stage 2, 0/18 nodes
TX 4 AC (no taxanes, no radiation)
Hysterectomy 10/04
Began Herceptin 1/06, finished 1/07
G. Ann is offline   Reply With Quote