View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 02:07 AM   #78
Unregistered

Hey everyone, it's Bo.

This thread just keeps growing and growing, and to think I never knew her presence on such a helping and heartfelt forum went this deep... What an absolute treasure to find. I thank you all so much for this.

People talk about how much her postings of support meant to them, the effect she was able to have on your lives with a few choice words expressed at the right time by a person whose experiences everyone knew were such a huge part of her life... I walk around the house and see her little trinkets in every corner knowing that she usually didn't put things on display like that unless they had a great personal meaning. I realize now that she did both of these things knowing that she didn't have to be there in person during every following moment for you to feel and experience the positive intentions she hoped would be born out by the initial acts of her kind and supporting expression. It's so hard to see all the little hints she left around but how could I ever ask for anything more to remember? We all meant so much to her and it seems like every little thing she left around has something inside thanking us for it. How could you ask for anything more than a blessing who just wanted everyone around her to be blessed themselves?