View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 04:16 AM   #10
Mary Jo

Dear Sweet Maryann..........a real "hero" of mine here at her2support........I follow your posts and progress with SINCERE interest and love because you are such a strong, "go get 'um" and most of all loving soul. You always have so much to share with us and you, going through all you have, can truly encourage us here at her2 support. I am thankful for you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. It's so sad and so hard to understand the "whys" of this life. No matter how hard we try, we cannot figure out why things happen the way they do. I am thankful your friend has left behind those beautiful paintings you describe. I'll have to check those out using the link you posted. Maryann, I ask our Lord to hold you close and give you His peace today. Know that my prayers will surround you today dear friend.

Also I wanted to say how happy I was to hear of your daughter's accomplishments. Such an awesome mom you are to your children. Their accomplishments don't surprise me a bit. You've shown them great love and care where they were able to flourish with self confidence and an "I CAN DO ANYTHING" attitude like their wonderful mom.

Sending my love to you today Maryann and again....I will be holding you in prayer today.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED