View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #94
Bill

Funny you should mention that Lady Pink, as I'm currently working in my laboratory on my latest "secret botanical project". As most of you already know, I've been working for years on perfecting my cupcake tree, but the best that I've been able to do thus far is produce a pitiful little waist-high bush that only sprouts mini-cupcakes. I'm such a loser. I had a canniption fit last week and burned all of my notes and stomped that little bush into the ground. Since then, however, I've been working night and day on my latest project. I have cross-pollinated the Swedish honey-suckle vine with the brown-eyed Betty, and as crazy luck would have it, I happened to be eating some Hersheys kisses at the time, and a few fell out of my mouth and got turned over into the soil. Well, a few days later, I noticed that the vines were oozing a brownish fluid and looking wilted, so I did what anyone would do. I went into my lab. and grabbed a hypodermic needle and a tank of CO2, and pressurized the plant from within to cure the wilting, only I over-did it. Next thing you know, "ker-blooey!", I'm standing in my garden with brown fluid all over me, and a voice from within me said "taste it", so I did, and then "Eureka!"
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote