View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #3
Mary Jo

Oh sweet Susan..........Thank you for sharing your heart with us here. It is always good to get your feelings out and often times it's extremely helpful as you gather strength from others as they try to support you and put things into a little better perspective for you.

I know life can be hard....boy do I know.....and I know lately, here on our board there has been so much saddness and heart ache BUT we have each other. We love and care for each other greatly. We pray for one another and we are all "sisters" ( and brothers too ) together on a journey that can be so sad at times and so joyful at other times. I pray that God would help you concentrate on those joyful times (like the month you were blessed with your precious grandson Dylan) and help you deal with those times that bring you sadness.

Love and Peace to you sweet friend and I pray your heart can be lifted up as you think on that which brings you joy and together in spirit may we all gather together to pray for our "sisters" who are struggling the most right now ~ our dear Michelle and Kate!!

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED