View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #12
madubois63

Thanks everyone!! I am still yellow and no treatments will happen until after all the tests are in. I had the CT scan this morning and saw the leukemia onc today. I have the sonogram on Monday and see the BC onc that same day. I want to get SOMETHING started. I've been thinking about a name for the chicken without a name and thought since Tiptoe is of Asian decent Cwan (pronounced quan) might fit. Also, since the chicken is from Aves, Avery might be good too.

So, I'd like to take a vote. So far we have:

Chicken
Chickensh*t
Cwan
Avery
Yellowbird
Henrietta
Henney
Attila the Hen
Tilly
Poulet
Buttercup
cluck (clucker)
strut
birdchick
chickbird
chick chick
Diego

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know. Otherwise, pick one from the list!!

Steph - My daughter loves the chocolate!! Thanks!!! and I really loved the mahi mahi tacos. I didn't think I would at first, but I really did.

The pic with Steph and Christine just showed a piece of the convention center like Steph stated!! The first day there, someone said one of the meeting rooms was in Mexico. I thought it was a joke, but you really could see the mountains of Tijuana!!

Becca - I won't tell you when I FINALLY realized that Tiptoe wasn't real. I am the biggest goof ball!! I kept wondering how he was being sent in the mail and how cruel this was...

Just quick update on the little guys. Today, after all my appointments, we all took the ferry to Connecticut. It was a grand day!! Tiptoe had to take her sweater off after while, it got so hot. They all had a great time sitting outside in the sun and running around the deck (until the dogs came out). Got some pics. I'll try and add them tomorrow. I am tired now - it was a long day.

Love to all...
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis
Herceptin Taxatiere Carbo
Femera/Lupron
BC NED 4/05
chemo induced Acute Myeloid Leukemia 5/06
Induction/consolidation chemo
bone marrow transplant - 11/3/06
Severe Host vs Graft Disease of liver
BC mets to lung 11/07
Fasoladex Herceptin Zometa Xeloda
GVHD/Iron overload to liver
Avascular Necrosis/morphine pump 10/10
metastatic brain tumor
steriotactic radiosurgery

Last edited by madubois63; 04-25-2008 at 06:05 AM..
madubois63 is offline   Reply With Quote