View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 07:57 AM   #20
Joy

Just have to say again

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! Thank you for all of your encouragement. I like to read and reread it when I'm down and doubtful and it helps so much. And Susan thank you for your beautiful offer of hospitality and I will keep that in mind definitely. Which reminds me that if anyone here ever needed a place to stay in Colorado for any reason I open my crazy home and would even reign in some of the crazy. We are not in the most beautiful part of colorado, but we have easy access to some lovely places around here. May is my favorite month in Ft. Collins. It is green after our 9 month brown season and flowers bloom so spectactularly here. It is usually warm and sunny. Just more to look forward to, right?

Thank you again!

dx stage I 2/2000*er/pr+; her- per IHC*lumpectomy*4 rounds A/C*30 rads*tamoxifen*dx stage 4 5/2002*huge mets to liver*tiny mets to lungs*stopped tamoxifen*5/02 taxotere/xeloda*her 2 checked with FiSH-her2+++herceptin *2/03 stopped chemo femara w/herceptin*zolodex*04 switched to aromasin w/herceptin*05 high estrogen tx*11/05taxol/carbo*7/06 stopped chemo; megace/herceptin*9/06navelbine/herceptin*5/07tykerb/xeloda great response*4/08 progression in liver; ooph/ faslodex /herceptin
6/08 began Herceptin DM-1
9/08 progression
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote