View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 05:27 AM   #13
Lien

Dear all, I think most of this is a hoax. I've seen these statements before, and know for a fact that a large trial in the Netherlands (where I live) has proved that there's no link between attitude and developing cancer.

Furthermore, I've been eating the "right" diet for years, because I have severe food allergies. No pork or beef, lots of fish (not raised in captivity), lots of veggies, fruits, raw veg, olive oil, etc. I only drink green tea, I haven't had sugar for twenty years, and still I got breastcancer.

This is a complicated disease and there are no simple solutions. Don''t let them make you feel guilty. You didn't put a sign on your door saying:" Cancer welcome in this home". Or did you? So there's no way you have brought this on yourself.

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote