View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #10
Mary Jo

Hugs

Hi Sherry,

I can't really offer you any more advice than what the others have said here but I can tell you that you did the right thing. And please don't think, as you had said in your post, that you would go to hell over this. Oh my dear Sherry.......God loves you incredibly and what happened had nothing to do with you. Your mother pushed you to the breaking point and she had no right to do that. None at all. For that matter you even went as far as to apologize to her and to tell her you love her. That was honorable of you and must have been very hard.

Your mother needs to search her own heart and ask for forgiveness. Instead she is busy blaming everyone else for her unhappiness.

Dear sweet Sherry.........this is all your mother's issue. You definitely needed to speak your mind to her and it's good that it's out there. You didn't disrespect your mother....she disrespected you. She needs to come to terms with that. She needs to seek forgiveness.

Sending hugs and prayers that your mother would see where she is wrong and that her heart would soften.

Love to you....

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06