View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #9
Bill

Ceesun, Nicola, for a short time, questioned, "why me?", then she said, "why not me?", meaning that she finally understood that she was a special Being in God's plan, as we all are, and she was meant to be where she was, when she was, and when she realized that, she did the best she could in her fight. I became friend's with Jim, at chemo., and he questioned why he had gotten Pancreatic cancer, "Bill, I've never smoked, never been overweight, never drank very much" He was very tired, and asked if he could lean against me and rest while his wife and daughter went to get the car. "Of course, Jim" and I held him up as the car came around and told him like I'll tell anyone, "don't blame yourself for getting cancer, sometimes it just happens. You didn't do anything wrong, it just happened. You can't live your live worrying and fretting about everything you've done or eaten or had to drink in your past. What kind of life is that? Just do the best you can with the cards you're dealt, and that's all you can do, but don't worry yourself over woulda/coulda/shoulda"
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote