View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #9
sarah

Dear Havah,
BIG hug. Everything that the others have said is great advice. Don't give up. Cry and then go out and find a local support group as well as all of us on this site. I've met several amazing people in my life who had been given 2 months to live (brain caner, cancer everywhere, ALS) and guess what, 10 years down the line, they were still around. A best friend of ours has inflammatory cancer and is having serious treatment problems and we all though she would die first but her husband died suddenly in a freak accident, so it's the old, we could be hit by a bus tomorrow theory. we just don't know how long any of us have. Sso get back on the positive train and keep on fighting with the rest of us. However much time you have and I bet you have more than you think you have, you can still have a good life. Get that pain worked out - tell them to give you whatever you need for that. Also are you taking anti-depressants? that might help. Where in the world are you? You might just be near another member.
Big hugs and love
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote