View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
Becca

Sally, what a blow to you--for you to think everything was going well, and yet it wasn't. This mets thing is scary, yet you will likely have good strinkage with the TCH. You will get your courage on the stickin post, do this one day at a time, and have great results!

I got the results back last week after being on T/X for 10 mos. Onco happy, shows it stable as the prior scans. (I wanted shrinkage, of course). However, I am uneasy, wondering if the CT showed everything or if something is not right. More abdominal discomfort, some cramping, more nausea in the last 2 weeks. I had to go off the X for an extra week because of hand/foot burning, so I thought I would feel better recently, not worse. I will talk to my onco about it when I see him in about 10 days, sooner, if it really gets bad. I have 2 different masses in the abdominal area.

How soon will you start the TCH? Yes, it is hard to loose the hair again. Soon it will be spring--you won't have long with cold NY weather chilling the head. Best wishes, keep us posted.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote