View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #24
MCS

thank you.

Yes I was considering picking up some pills for fish oil, since the fish i eat is usually only twice a week. Our "sister" Becky has mentioned here how good this is , so I am going to follow up on this today.

Also I did some looking up into natural things since that's one of my worst habits! there's a thing called 5-HTP which is sold in health food stores, should not take more than 50mg per day. I put this in here for information only because there's a lot that is not known about it and feel it would be risky to take without substantial information on it.

A friend using celexa, similar to lexapro, has not had any weight gain on it,even though web forums on depression, all are suffering from an unexpected weight gain that creeps up without notice.

the other whamy on this is that libido goes down. I'll be frank with all of you, mine is just about on the floor so I don't want any more medications to worsen that My husband is patient but........

So in other words, this is the first medication where I'm really scared of the side effects. I am on 5mg a day, had a bit of upset stomach at the beginning, some irritability but a lot of energy (i'm a natural a personality) which I don't really need. Never makes me sleepy, it has given me some urinary urgency that never had at any time in the past. and I don't really feel calm-ativan does that.

lots of love

maria
MCS is offline   Reply With Quote