View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #7
Gina

Arrow Survived multiple liver mets multiple times -- 10 year survivor and still kickin

HavahJ,

Rhonda e-mailed me your post along with a Happy New Year's e-mail earlier today and asked me to come back on the board and send you out a note.

If you search my name and liver mets "Gina Liver" you will probably find a lot of information that may calm you down. Of all mets, I think liver mets are the easiest to get rid of with Herceptin, but unfortunately, I have been off the board and don't know your complete history and you may have complicating factors, so if you like, please send me a quick e-mail to my home at Gpopp@comcast.net and tell me whatever you can about your case...especially what happened in the last 3 months leading up to your rapid tumor marker increase and I will see what we can come up with just for you. I would not panic, but I would stay on top of the situation and start learning all I could as fast as possible. Education, positive mind set and perseverance are key to managing this illness for the long haul.

Happy New Year to ALL,
Gina
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote