View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 07:37 AM   #14
Lani

Havah, it is clear how beside yourself you are but if you can

take a deep breath and clear your brain and put "liver Lani" into the search box you will find many articles I have posted on liver mets and their treatment and prognosis

The first that comes up:

laser ablation of liver mets (when few) may extend survival a median of five years!
http://www.docguide.com/news/content...2573A6008195A2

You didn't say if you had many or few. Where in California did you go? Perhaps someone could recommend someone for you to see.

I recall that I have posted articles showing good results with various treatment modalities.

So put those words in the search engine, put on your seatbelt and go on a treasure-hunt through "the armory of info."

Recently someone posted that the information I provided on Boswellia serrata for brain mets shrunk their tumors ~40% and kept them at bay
for a prolonged period before another treatment became available.

That was gratifying, as even though I had no personal experience in the matter, the product of my research had made a significant difference when brought to the attention of her doctor.

I am not qualified to give advice and really do my best not to even try (other than to try to stay informed and ask questions). But if you are looking for information, I sure post a lot!

HOPE SOME OF THIS HELPS!
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote