View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:15 PM   #15
Bill

Smile

Oh Karen! You don't owe me any apology whatsoever. I understand how upsetting that phone call was for us both, i'm just so glad you made it. I realize that we have all lost Nicola, only in different ways, and it really hurts for those that knew her best. She had alot of good friends on this site. I'm so glad that you had positive results on your scans, and that your energy level is picking up for the holidays. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you have a great time on your spa trip. I've been sitting here debating with myself on whether or not I should tell you this next part, but I feel like I'm in a group of friends, so here goes.....I went to the doctor weeks ago,for depression and anxiety, etc., understandable, I guess. He gave me a script for Ativan and Ambien to help me sleep. Anyhow, while I was talking to you on the phone, I walked back to the medicine cabinet and took an Ativan. Then, after we finished talking on the phone, I noticed my Ativan bottle was on the kitchen counter, so I checked the bottle in the medicine cabinet and discovered I'd taken an Ambien by mistake! It was early in the afternoon! And I had alot of stuff to do! I thought about trying to run out real quick before it kicked in, but realized that was stupid, so I just grabbed a pillow and blanket and laid down on the couch, lol. It was a good nap. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote