View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #10
Bill

Smile

Educating yourself is never a bad thing, but it's difficult to keep yourself from worrying and imagining the worst case scenario every time you read something that seems troubling. That's why, in my opinion, it's so important to have a relationship with your doctors that you feel that they are considering your questions carefully and not "rushing" you. Also, as confusing as it may seem at times, ask alot of questions of your chemo. nurses, fellow patients, any resource you have, but be aware, sometimes these answers you get may be contradictory, and I guess the answer for this is that all physiologies are slightly different, and what may work for one might not necessarily work for another, but it's important to ask the questions. Keep a journal, or a notebook with questions to ask and take it everywhere with you, and whenever possible, take the same person with you on every doctor's visit ( I know that's tough sometimes). Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote