View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:05 AM   #48
sarah

Dear Joe and Christine,
I am in shock reading your post. I have happily only read supportive and informative posts. If anyone dared to say something ill of the site or you, I would be very angry.
Not having read these posts, I can only suggest that cancer can make you very moody and with depression you can enter a sort of "menopause craziness."
We all need you and this site so much. You are my best support group and the information I have learnt has not only helped me but my other friends off-line with HER2 and inflammatory bc.
I really don't think I would be alive today or feeling so good without you and this site.
The thought of death is sometimes overwhelming and people react differently. Some people believe in God, some don't or have given up hope, some believe in positive thoughts, some just want the scientific facts, some need to vent about their personal problems and family, some hate that.
What we all should remember is what our parents taught us: "If you can't say something nice (or helpful), don't say anything at all."
Even surrounded by good friends and family, there are times we feel alone and our feelings are complicated.
I know I appreciate this site particularly because I can talk to "friends" who have or are going through what I am and that is an invaluable help. I live in France and yet I feel so close to all of you. I hope sometime I will meet you face to face.
I love you all and hope for your recovery and that you never suffer pain.
love and hugs
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote