View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:01 PM   #32
Donna

Second Spa Trip

Hello Amazing Group,

There will be a second spa trip planned for Las Vegas. I am waiting until January when new group rates will be in effect and we can pounce on the best deal. It should be substantially lower in price then Miraval - unless you want to do nightly shows and add ons and gamble in which case it could run into some $$$$ - but there will be many options available.

What I will book for us is a great hotel at the best rates I can find as well as discount spa packages. Then I will also get group rates for nightly shows for those that would want to participate in that. For those who don't want to go to shows, we can arrange other activities. There are also some of the most amazing things to do for free or next to free there - like the amazing conservatory at Bellagio (free), the overhead 3 block long overhead light/music show on Fremont St. (free), two major art galleries with unparalleled collections of art ($15), the best gelato you have ever had, and outlet stores, I could go on and on and on.

I will plan to get a bus that will transport us to planned events so we don't need to rent cars - it will probably cost about $10 each for a roundtrip to our event and back. I love the Orleans which is probably where we will stay - they have movie theaters (5 or 6) and bowling alleys in the hotel as well as one of the best buffets around - and we should get it for around $59 a night.

So stay tuned, more will come on this trip. It will be sometime in May most likely. As soon as I have firm dates to choose from I will post it.

Thanks for thinking about it - it will be soooooo much fun!

Have a great day!

Donna
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote