View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #9
KellyA

Hi Rhonda,

Me and you need to write a book, girl !! I was in Walmart on Sat. and saw a "friend" (if thats what you want to call her), and I should have known to run the other way- she's had "diarrhea of the mouth" before. She proceeded to tell me about her friend with BC and yes I got lured in fish, line and sinker- and then out of nowhere she says, "oh, but she died two weeks ago, and suffered horribly...it was just terrible..." Why the H___ do people say stupid S#@T like that!!! Does she not know who she's talking too!?!?!?!?!?!? Can you say CLUELESS?!?!?!?!? I was so upset, and even angry (I WAS having a good day...), that I swore that would be the last time that I sat there saying nothing and feeling helpless and hopeless when someone said something like that. They're already gossiping...I might as well be blunt and lay it on the line and really give them something to talk about. You know, maybe if people experienced one moment of horror, they would think next time before they speak. Period.

Can you tell I'm chemo PMSing?!?!?!?

Love, Kelly
Stage 2b, 2 tumors- 2.2 cm and 0.6 cm, 3/5 + nodes
all scans clear
genetic testing- negative
06/06 began dd A/C x 4, 12 weekly Taxols w/ Herceptin
30 rads
Herceptin weekly x 1 year
Herceptin completed 08/07
Port removed 12/26/07 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
05/17/08 Two year anniversary NED

"We gain strength, courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... you must do the thing that you think you cannot do."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

KellyA is offline   Reply With Quote