View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:03 AM   #4
PinkGirl

Hi RhondaH

Sorry you are already having a bad day. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt - maybe her words just didn't come out right - I don't know - maybe your co-worker's having a bad day too.........

A close friend of mine once was wondering about what stage I am, only she said "are you terminal?" Yikes.......there went my day.

I'm not sure about good food for your liver. I am still trying to stop eating mounds of chocolate. I think LilyE mentioned a juice that's good for your liver on the "Food" thread.

I am waiting to have an MRI on my liver. I have a mysterious "blob" in my liver that has been ultra-sounded twice, CT scanned twice, and is now going to be MRI'd. I wish they would just biopsy it and put me out of my misery.
I have never had an MRI and I am very claustrophobic. I've been talking to AndiBB about drug combos to put me into deep sleepyland. My husband has already been instructed to be in the waiting room with a Caramilk bar for me.

Hope your day improves - put a smile on your face and ask yourself how you would feel if she HADN'T said what she said.

Dx Aug/05 at age 51
2cm. Stage 2A, Grade 3
ER+/PR-
Her2 +++

Sept 7/05 Mastectomy
4 FAC, 4 Taxol, no radiation
1 year of Herceptin
Tamoxifen for approx. 4 months,
Arimidex for 5 years
Prophylactic mastectomy June 22/09

" I yam what I yam." - Popeye

My Photo Album