View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #3
Sherryg683

He has said he is just trying to be fair and leave it to the ones who need it most. My other brother has been in prision his whole life and I doubt he's going to be able to spend 70 thousand dollars in prison. My mother seems to think that he feels if he leaves anything to me, it's like leaving it to my husband (who he thinks doesn't need the money). He honestly doesn't think I'm going to be around too much longer, which hurts me very badly. He doesn't have a lot of hope for me, even though I try to hold on . My husband is a good guy, who helps him all the time. My brothers thinking has never been too rational anyway, so why should I expect it to be now. I don't want to talk bad about someone who is in position but that's the way it is. He doesn't respect my siblings at all and has always talked terrible about them. I do not want to sound like a vulture picking at bones because believe me, I have been the one this whole time who has thought less about the money. It's just hard to be singled out and left out..sherryg

Diagnosed: December , 2005 at age 44
13+ positive lymph nodes
Stage IV , Her2+, 2 small mets to lungsChemo Started: Jan, 2006
4 months Taxotere, Xeloda, Hercepin
NED since April 2006!!
36 Rads to follow with weekly Herceptin indefinately
8 years NED now
Scans every year

Life is not about avoiding the thunderstorms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote