View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:21 AM   #11
KellyA

Michelle,

I am so glad you wrote in. I have been so worried about what I wrote and have been worried that I may have upset you. I don't know why, but I felt so strongly when I read your post and was very concerned for you when you said what's the point. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and have so much to be proud of- the fight that you have been through, your children and a wonderful husband. My heart ached for you , I think because I've had some of very same feelings you expressed, and I know how they made me feel. I don't even know you, but felt so connected to you when I read what you wrote- I had a very strong reaction, and spoke only out of love and concern, please know that. I have also told my closest friends that from time to time I might need a swift kick (or two) and so far they have been more than willing to accomodate :-). After reading what I wrote, you might like to stand in line :-).

Love, Kelly
Stage 2b, 2 tumors- 2.2 cm and 0.6 cm, 3/5 + nodes
all scans clear
genetic testing- negative
06/06 began dd A/C x 4, 12 weekly Taxols w/ Herceptin
30 rads
Herceptin weekly x 1 year
Herceptin completed 08/07
Port removed 12/26/07 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
05/17/08 Two year anniversary NED

"We gain strength, courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... you must do the thing that you think you cannot do."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

KellyA is offline   Reply With Quote